"the trusted voice of teens who travel"
February 7th, 2013
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words. We added a few words, but wanted to show the diverse vacation options you and your family have on a Tauck Family vacation.
1. Visit the royalty that is Great Britain. Listen to the charming accents and the proper English grammar. Roaming where the royal family roams with a bike ride through the royal parks? Here a father and daughter disarm a Buckingham Palace guard with their smiles on Castles & Kings: London to Paris.
2. Take your family adventure to the water! Experiencing life on a ranch. Spot wildlife as they float along the Snake River. Tauck Bridges families on Cowboy Country share lasting memories of the Snake River rafting adventure.
3. When it comes to rolling in the dough in Florence on any family vacation in Italia Bella, it usually has something to do with making pizza! You might not leave with Top Chef material, but you will make a tasty treat for all to enjoy.
4. It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s someone on a zip line! Families who zipline together over a rainforest canopy will be talking about it long after they return home from Costa Rica: Jungles & Rainforests.
5. Unlike your local zoo, get to see animals up close and personal. Everyone gets a window seat on our game drives in Tanzania: A Grand Family Safari.
6. Giddy up! Take your family for a trail ride with a real cowboy in Bryce Canyon National Park through red rocks and painted canyons.
7. Always fill up on fast food when you’re on vacation? Treat your family to dinner fit for a king at a private palace in Vienna, included on Tauck Family’s river cruise on the Danube.
8. A mother and son share time-honored secrets of ancient Machu Picchu on Mystical Peru.