"the trusted voice of teens who travel"
October 20th, 2013
The third annual National Cruise Vacation Week: The World’s Largest Cruise Sale stars today October 20, and runs through October 27, 2013. During this week, cruise lines are offering sweet deals that you might want to check out.
Below is a list of deals to book during National Cruise Vacation Week:
· MSC Cruises – Residents of the U.S. and Canada booking a select 2014 MSC Divina sailing of seven nights or more by Oct. 31, 2013 will receive up to $200 per stateroom onboard ship credit.
· AMA Waterways – Offers travelers an additional $200 per stateroom onboard credit on current promotions. Offer valid on new bookings made Oct. 20 – 27, 2013.
· Norwegian – Receive up to $500 onboard credit per stateroom PLUS an additional $100 onboard credit for all Norwegian Getaway cruises (onboard credit depends on length of cruise and category booked).
· Hurtigruten – Travelers receive 5% off current price levels for select voyages on new bookings made during Oct. 20 – 27, 2013. This offer excludes additional promotional offers and is valid for both consumers and agents and must be booked by calling general reservations
· Celebrity Cruises – vacationers who book between October 20-27, 2013, for select sailings in 2014-2015, can receive up to $200 onboard credit per stateroom. Captain’s Club loyalty program members are eligible for even more credit when booking during this window. This offer does not apply to Celebrity Xpedition.
· Uniworld – The boutique river cruise is affording travelers a $100 per person savings on any 2013 and 2014 Uniworld Boutique River Cruise. The offer is combinable with most savings, excluding the two-for-one and free airfare offers.
· Cunard – “4-is-More” promotion offers travelers a chance to indulge in savings during their 10th anniversary. Consumers will enjoy complimentary balcony upgrades, up to $300 per stateroom onboard credit, reduced and refundable deposit (subject to cancellation terms) and a legendary experience on the Queen Mary 2. This offer is valid for most voyages from May through Dec. 2014 including Transatlantic Crossings, New England, Canada, Caribbean and European sailings. Valid Oct. 20 – 27, 2013.
· Windstar – Book during National Cruise Vacation Week and receive the Sail & Stay gift which includes two-for-one cruise fares PLUS two FREE hotel nights in one of Europe’s cities prior or at the end the sail.
· SeaDream – Indulge in a $100 per stateroom spa credit for new 2013 and 2014 bookings made during October.
· American Cruise Lines – Explore the shores with complimentary tours as well as a $500 per stateroom savingson March 2014 departures. This offer is valid on new bookings made during Oct. 1 – 31, 2013 and not combinable with other offers.
· Paul Gauguin Cruises – Offering 50% off standard all-inclusive cruise fares on all voyages on the m/s Paul Gauguin and the m/v Tere Moana. In addition, airfare is included from Los Angeles on m/s Paul Gauguin itineraries.
· Princess Cruises – Offering the “3 for Free” promotion where travelers booking an Alaska or Europe cruise will enjoy a free room upgrade, free shore excursion spending money (up to $200) and a free specialty dinner as well as a reduced deposit of only $100 per person. Offer valid on new bookings made through Oct. 31, 2013.